When i saw the ad of Revlon with Emma Stone and Spring-perfect array of Lipbutters in Corals, Pinks and Pastels i decided i would try as many as possible. So i have for now 5 Revlon Lipbutters with me ~ Sweet Tart, Raspberry Pie, Peach Parfait, Cherry Tart and Berry smoothie.
And today am showing you Revlon Lipbutter in Sweet Tart ..... ♥
After 90 mins ~
What Revlon says about LipButters ♥
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium color with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
What i ♥
- Its a lovely candy pink with warm undertones.
- Its smooth and buttery and leaves the lips soft and hydrated.
- Lasts upto 3 hrs and more and slowly sobers down to a natural lip color in pink which actually is awesome leaving the lips all soft and nice.
- Fun and Girly, this color instantly brightens up the face.
- As its a buttery balm with color, can re-apply often and not worry about having dry lips later.
- Its quite pigmented for a balm and with no shimmer.
- Has a cute Candy color packaging.
- Fragrance/Scent free.
What i don't ♥
- Needs a lip liner, if applied too much color bleeds at the corner of the lips.
- 20 shades are not yet available in India (sad *sobs*).
- Expensive in India.
- Lipbutters are addictive, now i don't reach out to other lipsticks as much i do for Lipbutters (uhh is that good?? ^.^)
That said, this color might look little neony at first and then slowly sobers down. Might not suit all types of skin in my opinion. Fairer ones might find this very very appealing while darker toned skins might find this very neony on their lips.
So what do you think of this Revlon Lipbutter in Sweet Tart ?
Which lipbutter from Revlon do you own??